Our plan to serve you throughout COVID-19
How we intend to provide exceptional service while ensuring the safety of our employees and customers.
As the situation regarding COVID-19 evolves, we wanted to take a moment to share how we intend to continue providing exceptional service to you, while ensuring the safety of employees and customers.
Business continuity plans
We do not anticipate any disruption to Paystack services.
Many members of the Paystack team already work remotely, and our internal tooling and processes are highly optimized for distributed work. What this means is that we're able to transition seamlessly to a fully remote team with no impact on quality of service. Specifically:
- You'll continue to have access to your account and all transactions will be processed as usual
- Our Customer Success team will remain available 24/7 through our support channels, including email at [email protected], via any of our social media channels, and via livechat for logged in merchants
- For quick answers to common questions, our Help Desk will remain accessible 24/7
Ensuring the safety of employees and our community
To help limit the spread and impact of COVID-19, we're taking the following steps:
- All members of the Paystack team have been encouraged to work from home starting tomorrow (March 19)
- To limit the potential of exposing team members or customers to risk, we've requested all members of the Paystack team to eliminate company-related travel and convert all external in-person meetings to virtual video calls
- Beginning Friday, March 20th and through to April 3rd, the Paystack office will be closed to guests. If you had a meeting scheduled at Paystack HQ within this period, your Paystack contact will reach out to you to convert it to a virtual video call
Stay safe, be well ❤️
As a business owner, we know you're also dealing with the challenges caused by COVID-19. This is a trying period, and we're committed to supporting you in every way possible. We'll get through this together and emerge more formidable than ever before.