Paystack receives Payment Service Provider Authorisation from the Central Bank of Kenya
Join Paystack’s private beta in Kenya!
We’re thrilled to announce that Paystack has received a Payment Service Provider Authorisation from the Central Bank of Kenya, which permits us to provide payment services to businesses operating in Kenya!
In every country in which we operate, Paystack strives to build fast, secure, and reliable payment services for businesses and customers. In Kenya - our fourth country where we operate locally, after South Africa, Ghana, and Nigeria - we’re thankful to receive the authorisation required to operate in full compliance with regulations.
Announcing Paystack’s private beta in Kenya
As a result of this good news, we’re excited to announce the launch of our Kenya Private Beta!
We’ll work with an initial group of businesses to refine our platform in Kenya, implement feedback, and ensure that we build a fast, reliable, truly delightful payment experience.
Apply here to be a part of the private beta!
Join Paystack’s Kenya Private Beta
Are you interested in using Paystack in Kenya? Apply to join the private beta!Join Kenya Private Beta →
What can businesses in Kenya look forward to?
We’re bringing the full Paystack experience to Kenya, which means that businesses can:
- Accept both one-time as well as automated recurring card payments
- Collect payments from customers through several local and global payment channels, including M-Pesa, Card payments (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), and Apple Pay
- Get settled in both Kenyan Shillings and USD
- Use our Developer Documentation to build incredible custom payment experiences
- Integrate with our extensive inventory of plugins to collect payments through world-class tools such as Shopify, WooCommerce, and Wix
- Use our no-code Commerce tools (Payment Pages, Storefronts, etc.) to bring ideas to market beautifully
- Monitor your business on-the-go with the Paystack Merchant App
- And so much more!
Meet the Paystack Kenya team
Our on-the-ground team in Kenya can’t wait to meet you!
If you’d like to learn more about what Paystack has planned for Kenya, get answers to all your questions about how Paystack can help power growth for your business, and generally meet the Stacks who’ll be helping you scale your business in Kenya, please join us at our first Nairobi Network Mixer!
Register for the Paystack Nairobi Network Mixer
Come meet Paystack’s on-the-ground team as well as other members of the Nairobi business community.Get your free ticket →
Get in touch!
After several years of serving thousands of businesses in South Africa, Ghana, and Nigeria, we’re thrilled to begin serving ambitious teams in Kenya.
If you have any questions about how Paystack can help your team acquire, engage, and retain customers in Kenya, please contact us at [email protected].
And don’t forget to apply to be part of the Kenya Private Beta at paystack.com/kenya!