Introducing Audit Logs on the Paystack Dashboard
Get visibility into every action taken on your Paystack Dashboard by your teammates
The Paystack Dashboard is a powerhouse of business tools that help teams do their jobs better. A few months ago, we introduced User Permissions, which allows you to invite different members of your team to your Paystack Dashboard, and choose exactly what they can see and do.
Today, we're excited to announce Audit Logs, which complements User Permissions. Audit Logs give you full visibility into exactly what your teammates are doing on your Paystack Dashboard!
Get complete visibility into your team's actions on your Paystack Dashboard
With Audit Logs, business admins can now track 45 unique actions carried out on your Paystack Dashboard by your teammates! You can answer questions such as:
- Who initiated this transfer, and when?
- Who issued this refund?
- Who marked this invoice as paid? And lots more!
Who has access to Audit Logs?
Only two sets of roles have access to Audit Logs on the Paystack Dashboard:
- Custom roles with the View/Edit Business Settings & Preferences permission
To view or change your teammates' permissions, follow the steps in this short guide
How to access your Audit Logs
1. Log into your Paystack Dashboard, and click on Audit Logs, annotated as "1" below
2. Click on any of the activities to see which teammate carried out the action, their role, their IP address, and when they performed the action
3. Filter for specific activities by the following criteria:
- Date of action
If you have any question at all concerning Audit Logs, please feel free to send us an email at [email protected] - we’re happy to help!